We invite you to join us for this one-day workshop designed for Technical Professionals from the fields of Engineering, Geoscience, Drafting & Design. The focus is on promoting innovation and overcoming hurdles in the current commodity price environment. Understanding how to sell and market your business is vital in the current climate. Being able to earn new clients and business is critical to success.
You will leave the day with the following deliverables:
- Innovative ideas on how to grow your business
- Measurable goals for improving your network
- A better LinkedIn profile
- A strategy for overcoming rejection and celebrating success
- An understanding of the power of networking and building a referral base
No sales and marketing experience are required; this is for technical professionals who have little or no experience in sales.
The course is run by a team of people highly experienced in the energy industry to ensure it is relevant to your day to day business.
Eligible for Professional Development Hours under the APEGA CPD Program.
Thursday, 7 April 2016 from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM (MDT) – Add to Calendar
The Ranchmen’s Club – 710 – 13th Avenue SW Calgary, AB T2R 0K9 CA – View Map